Department of Hospital Therapy with a Course on Physical Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine
Graduate of the Military Medicine Faculty of Tomsk Medical Institute
Doctor of Medical Sciences
Phone.: +7 3822 26–35–96
Developed Sections and Directions of Scientific Research
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); development of ways of early
diagnostics of illness, effective therapy of exacerbations depending on character
of clinical course of the disease, types of exacerbations, stages, biomarkers of pulmonary inflammation.
(Supervisor of the direction — Professor G. Chernogoryuk, e–mail: chernogoryukyandex.ru)
- Clinical and morphological results of eradication at a peptic ulcer and gastric
erosions associated with Helicobacter pylori; predictors of relapsing.
(Supervisor of the direction — Professor G. Chernogoryuk,
- Adaptive reactions of cardiovascular system at various levels of the extremely low–frequency electromagnetic pollution of the urban environment
(Supervisor of the direction — Professor V. Kalyuzhin)
- Clinical and morphological aspects of virus and alcoholic cirrhoses of the liver.
Forecasting of outcomes of the virus and alcoholic hepatites.
(Supervisor of the direction — Associate Professor M. Rachkovsky, e–mail:
- Chronic virus hepatites at medical workers. Clinic, treatment.
(Supervisor of the direction — Associate Professor A. Shalovay)